What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you enter certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and-depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment-they can be used to identify you.
Types of cookies used
The website https: /plepeurope.com uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: These are those processed by the Website that allow registered users to navigate through the restricted area and to use their different functions, such as carrying out the process of purchasing a Product or Service. Some cookies are essential for the functioning of the website, for example, the comment system or the search engine.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow users to access the Service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria established by the user, such as the language or the type of browser through which it is connected to this website.
You can accept, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options.
In the following links you will find instructions to enable or disable cookies in the most common browsers.
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Third party cookies
Warning about deleting cookies
You can delete and block cookies from this website, but part of the site will not work properly or its quality may be affected.
In case you have any questions about this Cookies Policy or want to make any comments on this website, you can send an email to the address email@example.com.