In this sense, Plep Europe, SL guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD). GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Identity of the responsible
- Owner: Plep Europe, SL.
- NIF: B66765900
- Address: Doctor Fleming Street, 16 – 08450 Llinars del Vallés, Barcelona – Spain.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https: /plepeurope.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require the consent for the processing of personal data that may be for one or several specific purposes over which the Owner will inform the User previously with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or the purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The Holder will keep the personal data collected during the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Holder will inform the User of the corresponding conservation term according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To navigate through https: /plepeurope.com you do not need to provide any personal information.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
The Owner informs you that on your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
You can not exercise the right to the portability of the data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Holder, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact Plep Europe, SL and request information about the data stored and how it has been obtained, request the rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of that data in the files of the Holder.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com along with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the ID or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the information capture system:
There are other purposes for which the Owner deals with personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions included in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
Security of personal data
In order to protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of them.
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, of which Plep Europe, SL is responsible for its management and treatment. The security of your data is guaranteed, as Plep Europe, SL takes all necessary security measures and guarantees that personal data will only be used for the purposes given.
Plep Europe, SL informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a charge of treatment. In the latter case, only the transfer of data to the third party will be carried out when Plep Europe, SL has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Content from other websites
The pages on this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
In the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information related to the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that the Owner addresses are:
- Identification data
- Specially protected data categories are not covered.
Conservation of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
By browsing https: /plepeurope.com you can collect non-identifying data, which may include, the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that can not be used to identify you .
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to gather demographic information.
Accuracy and accuracy of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Website, exonerating Plep Europe, SL from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any information that Plep Europe, SL is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.